Somerville Winter Farmers Market | December 5 - April 10 2021
Online Pre-order, Sunday-Friday (deadline is Friday by 1pm)
Indoor & Curbside Pick Up, Saturdays 10am-1pm
Reduced, outdoor market, Saturdays 10am-1pm
MARKET SAFETY RULES
1. Stay home if you or a family member are sick or experiencing symptoms.
2. Wear your face mask. No one will be allowed at the market without a face mask or covering.
3. Pre-Order using WhatsGood. Curbside pick-up is available for seniors, immunocompromised, and high risk shoppers ONLY.
4. Maintain 6-feet of distance from other people
5. Be prepared to wait. We have a capacity limit for both the indoor pick up and the outdoor market. Pre-order and sign up for a time slot to reduce your wait.
6. No pets allowed at the market
7. No eating or drinking at the market
8. Do not touch products. Outdoor vendors will handle items for you. Vendors are not allowed to touch reusable bags.
9. Follow market instructions (one way flow, one entrance/exit, etc.)