Somerville Winter Farmers Market
191 Highland Ave @ the Armory
November 4th-April 6th, except 11/25 & 12/30
Saturdays, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
The Center for the Arts at the Armory is proud to offer a weekly winter market with 71+ local food vendors with the best locally grown and regionally produced foods, including fresh produce, cheese, eggs, meats, fish, breads, tamales, pastries, chocolate, skincare products, and more.
There is a 2-hr street parking on Highland Ave, a free parking lot located directly behind the Armory, and an overflow lot at 75 Belmont St.
Pay with cash, card, check, and SNAP
SNAP + HIP
Our market accepts SNAP/EBT and HIP benefits. We also offer a $15 SNAP match to customers each week. For more information, click here.
1) Customers who are sick, displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick in the past 7 days are asked to stay home.
2) Masks are encouraged for shoppers and vendors while inside the Armory.
3) Use hand sanitizer provided by Arts at Armory upon entrance.
4) Follow the set entrance and exit. Please enter through the Mezzanine upstairs and exit through the downstairs hall. An elevator is available.
5) There will be limited eating or drinking in the market for samples and trying food. We encourage you to take your purchased food and drink into our cafe before consuming.